Salta gli elementi di navigazione
logo ridotto
CHIM Dipartimento di Chimica 'Ugo Schiff'


PhD students who are planning to travel, both in Italy or abroad, must first request the authorization to his/her tutor and to the Coordinator of the PhD course. For periods longer than 6 months, the authorization should be provided by the Board of the Teachers, and thus it must requested with adequate advance notice.

In order to request the increase of your scholarship for periods abroad, PhD students must follow the instructions and fill the forms under the heading SOGGIORNI ALL'ESTERO before their departure. Failure to request prior authorization for travelling abroad implies that no increase of the scholarship can be granted.

Properly signed forms must be delivered to the Administrative Reference for the Doctorate at the Department of Chemistry, Dr. Roberto Di Camillo.

In all cases, before traveling all students must submit the request of authorization to travel to the Director of the Department of Chemistry, using the form for personale non strutturato.

ultimo aggiornamento: 12-Mag-2020
Condividi su Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
UniFI home Dipartimento di Chimica "Ugo Schiff" PhD home

Inizio pagina